Build on lowcost, freely/highly available components a breath measuring system to support ventilator dev.
What it does
Measures the breath activity by airpressure/sound with a std. microphone/headset/mask.
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
Algorithm to detect a malfunction or breath stop.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Stability for hours during test.
What I learned
Finetuning in breath analysis.
What's next for control-flow
- create with a makerlab a mask or tube mount for ventilator integration
- better shield and filter out concrete breath activity and add patternmatching
- integrate if needed other sensors and visualizations
Try It out