- Anzhelika Aleksandraki
- Jaime Soriano Pastor
- Jonathan Barda
- Cihan K
- Emmanuel Devins
- Nicolle Martinez
- Build an app that keeps track of your health status and the spread of Covid19 in your area.
- Allow people to respect quarantines and self isolation
- Get an idea on the number of people affected by the disease but not officially tested
- Facilitate communication between local helpers and people in need
How would it work?
The app allows you to log your health status by asking you whether you feel healthy or sick. A questionnaire follows.
- In case you are healthy, it asks whether you live with other people and if they are healthy as well. In that case it asks you if you would be up to help someone in need (e.g. by buying groceries).
- If you are sick, the app asks you if you have been tested and for how long you've been having symptoms (the first time). Then it asks your symptoms (you choose from a list or add "other") and if you have a fever you can enter your temperature. Eventually it asks if you need help with shopping. Everyday the app asks the same questionnaire and saves your data in a form of calendar entry, so you see your healthy days and your sick days. It could also show you the suggested time you should still stay at home to be safe you overcame the illness when you get better.
- You can access your local map (100m radius) to observe the spread of the virus in your neighborhood thanks to a heatmap.
- As a user, I want to register me.
- As a user, I want to report my health status (symptoms, temperature, oxymeter...).
- As a user, I want to report the health status of a person that lives with me.
- As an unhealthy user, I want to ask for help to avoid getting out.
- As a healthy user, I want to help someone that needs to stay quarantined at home.y quarantined at home.
- As a user, I want to see a map with information about cases around me.
- As a user, I want aggregated data about symptoms.
- As a user with special authorization, as a public health institution, I want to access all raw data
Citizens could be the "first" users, with access to a less accurate description of health data, so they can get help and stay at home. When enough data is accumulated, complete data can be used by scientists and institutions, and use it for epidemiology studies.
Try It out