CONVENTIONAL CLINICAL TRIALS challenges: 1- Ineﬀective measures and insights to monitor the trial process; 2- Manual and paper-based process; 3- Do not monitor the patient’s stress levels and quality of life (QoL); 4-Lack of eﬀective data management and reporting tools; 5- Rising costs.
What it does
DeepTrial is the Operating System for Pharma and Biotech. We provide a "Digital Health Platform/Ecosystem" for: Clinical Trials (before, during, after trial), Personalized/Precision Medicine, and Health Economic Modeling. Our non-invasive monitoring system/platform captures the patient’s physical/mental health conditions; estimates the patient’s stress levels, health conditions, and quality of life (QoL); and transmits the data/insights/reports to the respective pharma company or clinical research institution.
How I built it
SaaS intelligent personalized and precision medicine.
Challenges I ran into
- Building partnerships with pharma and biotech companies.
- Access to clinical trials data.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Finished the first MVP.
- Tested a feature of the product with Pfizer Research; that estate the quality of life (eQoF) of cancer patients during the clinical trials.
- Customer discovery and validation.
- Discussed with several pharma and tech companies and research institutions for potential partnerships (Pfizer, Sanofi, GE Healthcare, Institut Pasteur).
- Participated in the EIT Health Accelerator Program.
What I learned
Big potential to revolutionize the drug development and pharma industry.
What's next for DeepTrial
We would like to achieve the following development stages: 1- Secure partnerships with pharma and biotech companies as well as with Contract Research Organizations (CROs). 2- Product-market fit stage. 3- Complete the product development phase.