We have planned to customize the Retail mobile application for social needs in this COVIC-19 pandemic.
What it does
This app will facilitate customer in a mall to use speech technology and ask for products and it will guide towards their destination with their current price, offers etc with minimal human interaction. Also, customers will be able to access product list based on their previous shopping history. For e.g if customer asks for apple or milk then app will redirect to the particular shelf of a floor in a shopping mall.
How I built it
This app has been built with the help of Speech algorithm using python and Android under cloud platform
Challenges I ran into
- Deep learning Model training in cloud
- Model deployment and android app integration.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
We feel proud that our technology would definitely help to increase customer satisfaction, reduce shopping time, improve customer service experience with lesser manpower , maintain social distancing and revenue generation. This application will not only help in current situation but also could be widely used in post COVID-19 days
What I learned
1..Solving social needs using AI
- Speech technology using deep learning models
- Model deployment on cloud
What's next for inStore Experience
1.Develop an integrated solution accelerator with more relevant words recognizer.
- Customize the solution. 3.Extend this with popular voice assistants (e.g. Alexa, Siri, etc.)
- Validate the business idea with some sample brick-and-mortar retailers
amazon-web-services, android, python