Application Demonstration: https://streamable.com/wvv36g
Free and Secure Blockchain Vide Conferencing - Based on Jitsi SIP Framework
MeetSecure is an open-source video conferencing platform. It is encrypted and running on the Ethereum Blockchain network for state-of-the-art security and privacy.
Video is transfered in two ways, main video feed is transferred via the webRTC protocol for a peer-to-peer conference, and compressed for added streaming speed using Google's Brotli algorithm.
Subsidiary video feeds are streamed via a decentralized system through Ethereum's Blockchain.
All data is stored in the users' cached and individual users are identified via hardware identifiers such as os, pgp key, viewport, etc.
- Unlimited Users
- Completely Private
- No Logs
- Fast Streaming
- Screen Share
- Backend: NodeJS, webRTC, web3.js, Ethereum Blockchain, PostgresSQL
- Frontend: Bootstrap, ReactJS
- Google Brotli Compression
- SRTP-DTLS Encryption
- 8x8's Jitsi SIP Framework
- Frontend React UI Library
- In-Browser Video Processing/Decryption/Decompression
- Cloudflare Rate-Limiting and DNS
- DigitalOcean Kubernetes Cluster (Increase Room Sizes)
- Communicate with the Ethereum network and implement live, instantaneous video transfer over blockchain
- Mobile Apps
- One-Time Use Links
- Secure In-Chat File Sharing
- Realtime Closed-Captioning
- Text-to-Speech Via Chatbox
- REST Api
- reCaptcha V3
- AI-Based Compression Algorithm Decisions on-the-fly
- Flask Universal App
Try It out